Try this tasty, feel-good recipe from Madi at Feeling Smooth Skin Spa and Salon!
This hearty and healthy granola not only tastes great but is packed full of skin loving nutrients and collagen boosting ingredients including our OPTY.NC Ultimate elixir. Cut into bars or sprinkle crumbles over yogurt and acai bowls to start the day off right and get glowing skin from within!
Feel Good Ultimate Granola
Nuts, oats, and seeds of your choice - (In this recipe we used rolled oats, Chia seeds, flaked and shredded coconut, coconut sugar, crushed cashews, flaked almonds, flaxseed and cacao nibs)
Dried fruit - (for this recipe we used paw paw)
OPTY.NC Ultimate Skin + Wellness Elixirs
Rice malt syrup or maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 180C / 350F.
2. In a large mixing bowl add 6 cups of dry oat, nut and seed combo with half - 1 cup dried fruit.
3. Mix in 2 tablespoons of your favorite Ultimate Elixir from OPTY.NC.
5. In another bowl combine wet ingredients half cup coconut oil, half cup of rice malt syrup or maple syrup.
6. Fold wet ingredients into the dry until combined.
7. Spread out evenly on a tray and bake in oven for 20 minutes until golden.
8. Let cool for 10 minutes and cut into squares or smash up and put in an airtight jar to sprinkle over yogurt or use as cereal.